- This handy dial thermometer works great for keeping track of your brewing temperatures.
- You can use it to track your mash, to monitor your temperature when boiling malt extract, or to bring sparge water to the correct temperature.
- The 2 inch dial face is easy to read with clear temperature graduations and numbers, so you can take readings with a glance.
- Gives temperatures in both Fahrenheit (0 to 220 F.) and Celsius (-17 to 104 C.)
- The probe stem measures 9 inches long.
- This dial thermometer easily attaches to the rim of any brew pot with a handy clip.
- You can keep as much of the probe in the liquid as you like by adjusting the clip.
- The clip also keeps the probe out of the way while you brew.
- See more at: http://www.eckraus.com/big-daddy-dial-thermometer.html#sthash.0HKRLgAK.dpuf