7 gal | SS Brewtech Brew Bucket Brewmaster Edition Fermenter
|Availability:||In stock (6)|
With the Brewmaster Bucket, they took an already awesome product, the Brew Bucket, and added some key features that consumers are hungry for. What really sets the Brewmaster Bucket™ apart from other fermenters are features such as stacking during ferment or the included rotatable racking arm and ball valve spigot assembly. What other fermenter on the market allows you to stack one on top of another even with airlocks plugged into the lids? The Brewmaster Bucket comes with a weldless 304 stainless steel thermowell and LCD temperature gauge with a silicone housing. The integrated racking arm is an ingenious design allowing for easy rotation during racking along with easy cleaning. The Brewmaster Bucket's conical bottom allows trub to settle out nicely in a more concentrated space and has the effect of minimizing the surface area of your beer that is contact with the trub during ferment. Brewer’s grade 304 stainless steel construction, integrated racking arm / ball valve assembly, stackable design, and conical bottom…. That’s an awful lot of fermenter for the money!
- Certified food grade 304 stainless steel
- 6.95 gallon maximum capacity
- Stackable during ferment
- Weldless 304 stainless steel thermowell
- LCD temp gauge with silicone housing
- Easy to clean!
- Stackable for storage
- Carry handles on sides, move when full!
- 17 mm lid hole and included stopper
- Lid hole perfect size for 1/2" ID blow off tubing
- Food grade silicone lid gasket
- Conical bottom to trap trub
- Included 3/8" ball valve with hose barb
- Take gravity samples from bottom ball valve
- Rotatable racking arm
- ETCHED (not painted) gallon markings inside
- 21" H x 13" W product dimensions /approx 12.5 lbs