Chilean Cabernet Sauvignon 6 Gal. Juice (Red)
Chile’s star grape, the king of all reds, Cabernet Sauvignon made its way from France in the mid-19th century. It quickly settled in and began enticing local—and later international—consumers with its flexible attributes that range from easy-going charmer to debonair courtier.
Although it grows in all but the coldest of Chilean climates, this late-ripening grape truly flourishes in vineyards in Aconcagua, Maipo, Cachapoal, and Colchagua, where the warm, dry climate allows it to ripen thoroughly and develop rich red fruit, berry, black currant, and fig aromas and flavors. Some areas, such as Alto Maipo, have a distinctive eucalyptus edge that lends freshness. More complex versions often feature notes of tobacco, chocolate, black tea, black olive, licorice, tar, coffee, pencil lead, incense, and leather.
Ordering/Pick Up Details:
- Preorder ends late April!
- Pick up available at Philly Homebrew Outlet in West Philly.
- NOT AVAILABLE FOR TONEWOOD OAKLYN PICKUP!
- NO SHIPPING! Seriously, 20% restocking fee for shipping orders that refuse to change to pickup!
- Local delivery also available for $10. Be cool to your driver.
- Please allow 2 weeks for delivery or pick up!
- Feel free to use our mill when you need it!