Chilean Carmenere 6 Gal. Juice (Red)
The deepest, darkest, purplest of all red grapes needs a long growing season to reach its fullest potential. Rich in berry fruits and spice (think blackberries and black pepper), with smooth, well-rounded tannins, making this a very pleasing and easy to drink varietal. Enjoy it with red meats and corn-based dishes, such as Chile’s favorite pastel de choclo (corn and meat pie), or take advantage of its natural fruity spiciness and serve it up with Indian curry or a Mexican mole.
Ordering/Pick Up Details:
- Preorder ends late April!
- Pick up available at Philly Homebrew Outlet in West Philly.
- NOT AVAILABLE FOR TONEWOOD OAKLYN PICKUP!
- NO SHIPPING! Seriously, 20% restocking fee for shipping orders that refuse to change to pickup!
- Local delivery also available for $10. Be cool to your driver.
- Please allow 2 weeks for delivery or pick up!
- Feel free to use our mill when you need it!