Chilean Chardonnay 6 Gal. Juice (White)
A world favorite among white wines, this grape has proven its mettle in the cool climate areas such as Casablanca, San Antonio, and most recently Limarí, where it takes on a very attractive mineral edge. Smooth and well-rounded with moderate acidity and reminiscent of tropical fruits by nature, it takes kindly to a bit of oak aging and even barrel fermenting for additional complexity. Perfect for full-bodied fish and white meats, as well as corn-based dishes.
Ordering/Pick Up Details:
- Preorder ends late April!
- Pick up available at Philly Homebrew Outlet in West Philly.
- NOT AVAILABLE FOR TONEWOOD OAKLYN PICKUP!
- NO SHIPPING! Seriously, 20% restocking fee for shipping orders that refuse to change to pickup!
- Local delivery also available for $10. Be cool to your driver.
- Please allow 2 weeks for delivery or pick up!
- Feel free to use our mill when you need it!