Chilean Sauvignon Blanc 6 Gal. Juice (White)
Zesty is the key word for this varietal, and nothing makes a better aperitif than a glass of young Sauvignon Blanc from a cool-climate area such as Casablanca, San Antonio, Coastal Aconcagua, or Limarí. Highly aromatic and recalling citrus fruits, green apple, crisp pear, and/or zingy pineapple with a refreshing green-grassy aroma and perhaps a stony, steely mineral edge, this is a wine to be sipped nicely chilled all summer long or paired with shrimp, white fish, salads, or blue cheese any time of year.
Ordering/Pick Up Details:
- Preorder ends late April!
- Pick up available at Philly Homebrew Outlet in West Philly.
- NOT AVAILABLE FOR TONEWOOD OAKLYN PICKUP!
- NO SHIPPING! Seriously, 20% restocking fee for shipping orders that refuse to change to pickup!
- Local delivery also available for $10. Be cool to your driver.
- Please allow 2 weeks for delivery or pick up!
- Feel free to use our mill when you need it!