Chilean Syrah 6 Gal. Juice (Red)
Syrah is a relative late-comer to Chilean vineyards, but it quickly set down roots and has become a shining star on the country’s viticultural horizon.
This richly pigmented red grape yields inky purplish-red wines that vary greatly in style, depending on where it is grown. In warmer climates, such as Colchagua, the wines are often big, lusty, juicy delights that take center stage wherever they appear. In cooler climates, such as San Antonio or Elqui, they turn sublimely spicy and complex and often appear on the top the lists of international tasting panels. Syrah is also called Shiraz.
Ordering/Pick Up Details:
- Preorder ends late April!
- Pick up available at Philly Homebrew Outlet in West Philly.
- NOT AVAILABLE FOR TONEWOOD OAKLYN PICKUP!
- NO SHIPPING! Seriously, 20% restocking fee for shipping orders that refuse to change to pickup!
- Local delivery also available for $10. Be cool to your driver.
- Please allow 2 weeks for delivery or pick up!
- Feel free to use our mill when you need it!